[klibc] klibc pristine $(srctree) builds

Mike Waychison mikew at google.com
Fri Feb 26 10:55:44 PST 2010

Hi Peter,

I'm looking at using klibc for a small initramfs for our production
servers as a way for us to change a bunch of sysctls at boot as well as
handle root= logic.

To make my life easier in our build environment, I'd like to build klibc
outside of the linux tree and in an always clean source tree
(potentially a read-only nfs share), so I'd like to extend the build to
support this.  I've started writing a patch set to solve the immediate
problems I'm running into.  Do you know if there are out-of-tree patches
for the same (to avoid duplicating work here..)?

Mike Waychison