[klibc] klibc 1.5.16 released

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Sat Mar 13 15:41:36 PST 2010

Hi all,

I have pushed out an klibc 1.5.16 release.  Many thanks to everyone who
contributed patches, and very special thanks to Max Attems for
organizing the patches posted to this mailing list.  This hopefully
should include most or all of the outstanding issues.

With this release, I'm officially giving up the fiction that two-digit
releases are stable and three-digit releases are development; that made
sense during intense development but makes no sense anymore.  1.6 is
therefore more likely to be the result of new functionality, e.g.
buffered stdio (which I'm seriously looking at.)

As a result, I have reorganized the tarball repository; you may want to
check your URLs.