[klibc] Patch queue pushed out

Alkis Georgopoulos alkisg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 09:17:45 PDT 2010

Στις 15-03-2010, ημέρα Δευ, και ώρα 15:24 +0100, ο/η maximilian attems
έγραψε:
> well you never took care to properly split the patches and
> fix them up like promised. otherwise I'm be more then happy to push
> it.

I did sent 4 district patches, and I coded/splitted them to the best of
my ability. Only the first one was accepted. Sorry if the rest of them
were not adequate, my experience in both Linux and patching at the time
was extremely limited.

  ipconfig may accept DHCPOFFER as DHCPACK:
http://www.zytor.com/pipermail/klibc/2008-June/002311.html
  ipconfig may discard useful packets:
http://www.zytor.com/pipermail/klibc/2008-June/002319.html
  Command line argument for ipconfig to require a dhcp option:
http://www.zytor.com/pipermail/klibc/2008-October/002374.html
  Bug in function bootp_parse in file bootp_proto.c:
http://www.zytor.com/pipermail/klibc/2008-October/002375.html

BTW, udhcpc also supports lease renewal, so I'm not really sure if
ipconfig is worth any additional development resources.

Thank you all for what you offer to FLOSS,
--
Alkis Georgopoulos
Secondary school teacher