[klibc] ipconfig: DHCP fixes

maximilian attems max at stro.at
Tue Mar 16 07:40:17 PDT 2010

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 03:16:31PM +0100, Louis Rilling wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Here are two fixes for ipconfig/dhcp, the second of them being required for my
> dhcp3 server to accept ipconfig's requests.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Louis
>
> Louis Rilling (2):
>       ipconfig: Fix missing dhcp_end field
>       ipconfig: Fix null ciaddr on DHCPREQUEST during SELECTING state
>
>  usr/kinit/ipconfig/dhcp_proto.c |    4 ++--
>  usr/kinit/ipconfig/packet.c     |    2 +-

hmm this confuses me both are in klibc git and got released.
so you should just be set with 1.5.16 (unless of course
build bails out, but for this I posted the patches in
the pull request to hpa :)

also in Debian you can install unstable klibc just fine in
stable there is no cross dep on glibc or stuff.

thanks for feedback!