[klibc] klibc 1.5.20 falls into an finite loop during build against linux 2.6.35.4

maximilian attems max at stro.at
Fri Oct 22 04:36:46 PDT 2010

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 06:32:55PM -0700, crocket wrote:
> I included the output with the patch applied as output.txt in this message.

strange indeed.

at a quick look at your "build script" beside insecure tmpdir creation
(yes use mktemp), where do you make sure to build against
a configured linux-2.6?
(just a wild guess seeing this script uses ancient /usr/src linux-2.6
 path)

I haven't tested against 2.6.35, but have not trouble to build against
2.6.32 and 2.6.36.