[klibc] Reminder about your invitation from Jon Smirl

Jon Smirl (LinkedIn Invitations) invitations at linkedin.com
Tue Apr 19 00:53:55 PDT 2011

LinkedIn
------------

This is a reminder that on April 15, Jon Smirl sent you an invitation to become part of his or her professional network at LinkedIn.

Follow this link to accept Jon Smirl's invitation.

https://www.linkedin.com/e/-gxn07g-gmojey92-64/doi/2700362068/oNT1_dqu/gir_504085478_0/EML-inv_17_rem/

Signing up is free and takes less than a minute.

On April 15, Jon Smirl wrote:

> To:  [klibc at zytor.com]
> From: Jon Smirl [jonsmirl at gmail.com]
> Subject: Jon Smirl wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

> - Jon Smirl

The only way to get access to Jon Smirl's professional network on LinkedIn is through the following link:

https://www.linkedin.com/e/-gxn07g-gmojey92-64/doi/2700362068/oNT1_dqu/gir_504085478_0/EML-inv_17_rem/

You can remove yourself from Jon Smirl's network at any time.

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation