[klibc] several messages

Thorsten Glaser tg at mirbsd.de
Fri Aug 12 13:43:37 PDT 2011

maximilian attems dixit:

>are unused to such minimal utilities and expect standard tools
>like more (+ cats and dogs;). On the other side and only klibc

mksh includes a sample implementation of more in shell ;-)
and isn’t _that_ much bigger than *ash. (And it deals well
with minimal environments, such as Bionic.)

>- tg/m68k Fix m68k syscall API and support 6-argument syscalls.

It’s probably incomplete – when building mksh on m68k with
it, I noticed that some tests still fail. But it’s a good
start. Plus it needs some assembly glue since klibc reverted
back to Undefined Behaviour in C which breaks here.

No answer from the porters that I am aware of.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
08:05⎜<XTaran:#grml> mika: Does grml have an tool to read Apple
     ⎜    System Log (asl) files? :)