[klibc] klibc 1.5.21 release

maximilian attems max at stro.at
Fri Jan 28 06:36:20 PST 2011

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 08:28:28PM +0100, Erwan Velu wrote:
> Le 26/01/2011 00:09, maximilian attems a écrit :
> > The new release should work with GNU make 3.82. It is known to fix x86_32
> > signals. The inline macros handle c99 mode. KBUILD_REPRODUCIBLE allows
> > reproducible builds. Various cleanups for the utils and kinit landed.
> >
> This version got rebuilt and included into mageia with success.

thanks,
you might want to look at the Debian patches:
* ia64 Kconfig workaround (static works)
* reinstating insmod as module-init-tools currently doesn't compile against
  klibc
* rely on linux-libc-dev and not on heades_install
http://git.debian.org/?p=kernel/klibc.git;a=summary

concerning the second, I'm thinking of upstreaming it.
the other two are just hacks but usefull for distribution.

happy hacking

--
maks