[klibc] [RFC] klibc dash merge

maximilian attems max at stro.at
Sat Jun 4 00:00:05 PDT 2011

Hello,

Since klibc dash last merge is a bit dated yesterday I resyncronised
the dash in klibc repo from dc2bc17c7bbe3188cfb0c695dc472b39bcf0b27a
up to ec2c84d3c4dba4b74440d72bdd1de416a9acd2a9 commit.

Please test it:
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/libs/klibc/klibc-queue.git
http://git.kernel.org/?p=libs/klibc/klibc-queue.git;a=shortlog

Without objections this will land in klibc-1.5.23.

It got easier (less error prone handeting) since newer git got more
features. Only some commits needed a manual merge fixup.
The end result runs fine for an initramfs-tools boot.

Nevertheless please give me hints if I shouldn't merge at this
point of history and wait for some upcoming push (eventual v0.5.7)?

Thank you

--
maks

P.S. will send soonest the DEBUG compile fix.
P.P.S need to send in 2 klibc dash features to the main repo from hpa.