[klibc] To build klibc against kernel 3.4.3

Thorsten Glaser tg at mirbsd.de
Wed Jun 27 04:01:10 PDT 2012

Cao, Da-Shi (EG-Presales-ZTE/HW-GZ) dixit:

>It seems that a minor modification to usr/klibc/arch/$(ARCH)/MCONFIG
>is needed to build klibc successfully against kernel version 3.4.3. At
>lease the arch "arm" and "x86_64" have this issue. It is because that
>some include files are under "generated/asm/" in addition to "asm/".

>From IRC discussion, it is clear that you cannot build klibc against
the in-tree headers but must build it against the exported headers
made my installing the headers from Linux instead. (IIUC)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
13:37⎜«Natureshadow» Deep inside, I hate mirabilos. I mean, he's a good
guy. But he's always right! In every fsckin' situation, he's right. Even