[klibc] Resurrecting the old "klibc-cvs" mailing list

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Mon May 21 12:29:43 PDT 2012

I'm thinking I should make a commit robot (like the tip-bot for the
Linux kernel) for klibc since development has been picking up again.  I
could revive the old klibc-cvs mailing list, or make a new one from
scratch, or even direct all the commits to the main klibc mailing list.

What would people's preference be, here?