[klibc] Resurrecting the old "klibc-cvs" mailing list

Thorsten Glaser tg at mirbsd.de
Mon May 21 13:09:24 PDT 2012

Sam Ravnborg dixit:

>On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 12:29:43PM -0700, H. Peter Anvin wrote:
>> I'm thinking I should make a commit robot (like the tip-bot for the
>> Linux kernel) for klibc since development has been picking up again.  I
>> could revive the old klibc-cvs mailing list, or make a new one from
>> scratch, or even direct all the commits to the main klibc mailing list.

As long as it can be carried on GMane, that’d be ok.

>> What would people's preference be, here?
>
>Everything on one list. The traffic is minimal even with the
>increased effort these days.

As long as that’s still the case (and I think so), that
would also be okay.

bye,
//mirabilos

PS: While resurrecting, how about putting every single patch submitted
    to the list but not yet accepted into their own branch in the
    klibc-queue repository until accepted (delete branch as merged) or
    rejected (delete branch forcibly)? So, no patches would ever go
    below the radar again.
--
  “Having a smoking section in a restaurant is like having
          a peeing section in a swimming pool.”