[klibc] klibc issues on armhf (not Debian/armel)

Thorsten Glaser tg at mirbsd.de
Sun May 27 07:57:02 PDT 2012

maximilian attems dixit:

>ok I see, thus #634890 has rc severity.

No, last time I’ve thought armhf were RC just because they ended up
being in the main archive I was told off; armhf and s390x still are
not RC. But “we” should process it as if it were RC, probably.

On the other hand, my Latin is at its end (does this saying translate
into English?), I’ve got no idea how to track this down.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
13:37⎜«Natureshadow» Deep inside, I hate mirabilos. I mean, he's a good
guy. But he's always right! In every fsckin' situation, he's right. Even