[klibc] Compilation errors

maximilian attems maks at stro.at
Mon Nov 12 08:02:06 PST 2012

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 02:48:39PM +0000, Peter Christy wrote:
> my kernel source tree, but I'll double check...) but to follow your logic, I
> need to know where you are starting from! Am I right that KLIBCKERNELSRC
> should point to my kernel source tree? (In my case, this is in
> /usr/src/linux-3.6.3).

[ /usr/src on a single user machine is a bit very oldstyle, use your $HOME aka
  ~/src ]

and no it should point to the configured && installed headers as the make
was implying.

> Thanks for your help! Although I'm not a programmer, I do regularly compile
> stuff, and usually manage to sort myself out, but this time, I've got confused!

just follow step by step what I told you, it's the easiest way, especially if
you don't want to dig those variables up. (;

--
maks