[klibc] klibc 2.0.2 doesn't compile with kernel 3.7.x

leroy christophe christophe.leroy at c-s.fr
Thu Jan 3 23:10:44 PST 2013

Le 03/01/2013 18:54, Thorsten Glaser a écrit :
> leroy christophe dixit:
>
>> What shall I do to fix this ?
> Follow the instructions and build against the *installed* kernel
> headers, and *not* against a Linux kernel source tree.
>
> (Yes, that changed, some not too long time ago, but it’s still
> in the instructions
Ok, thanks for pointing this to me. But I still have an issue.

Now I'm building against *installed* headers (installed with 'make
headers_install'), klibc is building OK, but then there is an issue when
doing 'make install': klibc is trying to do a 'make headers_install'
from the *installed* kernel headers: it obviously fails as there are no
Makefiles in the installed kernel headers.

Christophe