[klibc] Mailing list fixed

Anil Singhar anil.singhar at linaro.org
Wed Oct 16 00:42:45 PDT 2013

Hi HPA,

Regarding the architecture un-supported system calls, I wrapped them with
#ifndef __NR_<foo> .. #endif /* __NR_<foo> */ switches. I have already done
that. But you also mentioned that in SYSCALLS.def all these calls should be
present and marked with '?'.. Is that right..? Could you please give little
more detail about the change you want.

Thanks and Regards,
Anil