[klibc] Unsupported system calls

Anil Singhar anil.singhar at linaro.org
Wed Oct 16 00:52:16 PDT 2013

Hi HPA,

Thanks for your reply. One confusion I have is:

e.g. 'access' is not supported in aarch64, so should the declaration be:

<!aarch64> int access(const char *, int);  <-- This is how it is currently
indicating that only aarch64 doesn't support it.

OR

<?> int access(const char *, int); <-- if I do this instead, it will be
optional for every architecture, right..?

Thanks and Regards,
Anil