[klibc] Unsupported system calls

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Wed Oct 16 01:12:40 PDT 2013

On 10/16/2013 01:10 AM, Anil Singhar wrote:
> OK, I will change all <!aarch64> to <?> then. How about lines declared like
> the following:
>
> <!alpha,aarch64,ia64,mips,mips64,sh,sparc,sparc64> int pipe(int *);
>
> Should they also be changed to <?> ?
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Anil

No.  Those are an explicit list of architectures which have
architecture-specific (usually assembly) versions of the pipe(2) system
call -- typically because back in the Unix days someone thought it was
clever to give pipe(2) a completely unique calling convention.  Sorry to
see arm64 join that braindamage club.