[klibc] Cheap Parcel Delivery

nick.clutten at atom-logistics.co.uk nick.clutten at atom-logistics.co.uk
Wed Jun 3 02:40:12 PDT 2015

We’re launching our new “Tracked” or “Signed For” Parcel service:
-         “Tracked Service” with GPS and Photo verification
-         “Signed For” with real-time POD available

If you send an average of 20 or more parcels a week, then call us today or
visit our website to request competitive rates

We also offer:
-        Cheap Rates for “Long Lengths & Uglies”
-       Cheap 30kg Parcel rates
-        Excellent Consignment pricing
-        ETA Text Notification to your customers
-         Unique “Service Warranty” (relax you’re protected)!
-        32kg to Europe from £9.99

Take advantage of these great rates now and enjoy savings with service!

We have saved thousands of people thousands of ££££’s

Visit our website:  <http://www.atomlogistics.com> www.atomlogistics.com

I do not wish to receive any further correspondents please
<mailto:nick.clutten at atomlogistics.biz> unsubscribe
Regards
Nick Clutten
Atom Logistics | Business Development
E:  <mailto:nick.clutten at atomlogistics.com> nick.clutten at atomlogistics.com
T: 0800 849 8430
W:  <http://www.atomlogistics.com/> www.atomlogistics.com

All prices or rates quoted by ATOM LOGISTICS are subject to Vat and Fuel
Surcharges and final approval by the service provider.
Confidentiality Notice & Disclaimer: This email and any attachments are
strictly confidential and remain the property of ATOM LOGISTICS. It must not
be disclosed to any third party without the express written approval of ATOM
LOGISTICS. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or
use the information in anyway and must delete this email. Please notify us
immediately by return email and delete the document.

ATOM LOGISTICS is a trading name of Insignia Enterprises (Europe) Ltd.
Registered in England and Wales No. 8195156.
Registered Office: Maxx House | Western Road | Bracknell | RG12 1QP