[klibc] Bank query alert

peter peter at rivercityford.ca
Thu Jun 18 08:47:38 PDT 2015

Good day!
Please note that we have received the bank query from Your bank regarding the current account.
You are asked to fill the appropriate bank form, which is enclosed below, until 20th day of
June in order to avoid the security hold of the account. Please also confirm the following
account No.: 1070 8304 6089 3927.  After filling the document please send us the scan-copy
so that we could duly forward it to the bank manager.  If you have any questions feel
free to contact us on: 777-54-69.
Thanks in advance.
Best regards, Michael Forester    Managing Partner