[klibc] Request to merge branch sysconf into master

Christian Eggers ceggers at arri.de
Tue Jul 7 23:46:54 PDT 2020

The sysconf branch only contains a single commit:

[klibc] Framework and trivial implementation of sysconf(3)

The sysconf() function is required by libkcapi. I use libkcapi
in my klibc based initramfs in order to decrypt the file system
key for my rootfs.

Can somebody merge this commit into master? After that I would
like to send further patches required by libkcapi.

regards
Christian

 [http://assets.arri.com/media/sign/2020-04-03-E-mail-signature-Stellar2_V1.jpg] <https://microsites.arri.com/stellar/>

Get all the latest information from www.arri.com<https://www.arri.com/>, Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/TeamARRI>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/ARRIChannel>, Instagram<https://instagram.com/arri> and YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/ARRIChannel>.

Arnold & Richter Cine Technik GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
Sitz: München - Registergericht: Amtsgericht München - Handelsregisternummer: HRA 57918
Persönlich haftender Gesellschafter: Arnold & Richter Cine Technik GmbH
Sitz: München - Registergericht: Amtsgericht München - Handelsregisternummer: HRB 54477
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Neuhäuser; Stephan Schenk; Walter Trauninger; Markus Zeiler