[klibc] klibc 64-bit time support

Ben Hutchings ben at decadent.org.uk
Sat Jan 14 14:09:32 PST 2023

I've pushed a new branch "time64" which converts klibc to 64-bit time
types on all architectures.  This also includes converting the last few
architectures over to the RT signal API.

This builds and doesn't have any regressions on the architectures I
usually test (mostly with QEMU).  But that automated test coverage is
quite limited.

Please do look at these changes and test them with real applications
that you use klibc for.

Also, if anyone wants a compile-time option to use 32-bit time, please
speak up.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings