[Lancelot] Mailing list for NIOS kit/Lancelot hackers

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Mon Mar 1 21:28:00 PST 2004

Hi all,

I have no idea how big this community is, but I've been trying to set
up a mailing list for people who hack the Altera NIOS kits
(APEX/Cyclone/Stratix) and especially using the Lancelot boards from
www.fpga.nl.

This may sound rather restrictive, but the hope is that there will be
enough of a group that we can trade designs around.

The subscription/archives page is at:

I hope we can get some people together, at least.

<hpa at transmeta.com> at work, <hpa at zytor.com> in private!
If you send me mail in HTML format I will assume it's spam.