[Lancelot] Updated cfplayer project
tommy at numba-tu.com
Sat Oct 9 01:35:39 PDT 2004
I finally got around to testing this and it works now (quite load
actually). I haven't checked yet if the missing power or the timing
improvements was the culpit.
Curriously, the mini-jack leaves something to be desired: my iPod
headphones have to be inserted only so much to make the correct connection.
H. Peter Anvin wrote:
> I have updated the cfplayer project to:
> a) Drive cf_power properly;
> b) Latch cf_wait_n synchronously (and change the timings slightly),
> which seems to keep it from latching up with certain CF cards;
> c) Handle the CPU RESET button correctly;
> d) Cleaned up some of the code, e.g. moved the display decode to a
> separate module;
> e) Update to Quartus II 4.1 SP1.
> As before, the CF card should be written with raw 44100 Hz 16 bit
> bigendian data, one channel (mono). It might be that with the timing
> improvements it could handle stereo, I don't know.
> Lancelot mailing list
> Lancelot at zytor.com
More information about the Lancelot