[Lancelot] Cyclone II EP2C70 available now

Tommy Thorn tommy at numba-tu.com
Tue Apr 25 13:56:31 PDT 2006

I wrote:
>> Tommy -- still searching for a Cyclone II EP2C70 board

Well well.  I haven't seen it mentioned/announced anywhere, but in my
casual browsing of altera.com I found that it's now available for $1095
(http://altera.com/products/devkits/altera/kit-video-cyclone2.html)

This is basically the good old DSP board, but with an additional
daughter card and a EP2C70 instead of the EP2C35.  Of note, it includes
a 256 MiB DDR2 DIMM and1 MiB Synchronous SRAM.

The price seems reasonable compared to the $995 EP2C35 edition.  The
only thing I could had wished for was to have RLDRAM II instead of DDR2,
but I'm being unreasonable.

Tommy