[Lancelot] Very important message. You require to read.

Berry Sanchez gvbnlgtssiq at bfdoyle.com
Fri Oct 20 13:35:52 PDT 2006

The great predictions are drawn up.
The increase is up to 70% last time.
(MXXR) is the lucrative deal and those who knows it is making money.
The drilling results of this highly capable oil partnership exceeded all its expectations.
Once this fact hits the road there will be no stopping this one.
today it's about 0.025 but we are waiting it to triple.
Once the information is made and the PR gets into full swing.
Don't lose moment and miss out.  We advise you to buy today.
The key is getting in early and the time is pressing. It was said that Monday is the day it will blast off. Find your position
before that happens.