Hi

Dan Maas dmaas@dcine.com
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 19:35:14 -0500

Just thought I'd say hi since the list is so quiet... Thank you for making
LPSM available; it is a neat idea and the code is very clean!

I've been working on something similar for one of my own projects. My needs
are somewhat different than LPSM (I don't need transaction logging but I
share the arena between many processes, mapped at different addresses). I
might use the malloc code from LPSM as it seems much more advanced than what
I have now. (with full LGPL compliance of course).

Just curious- are you allowed to say what project LPSM was originally
designed for? =)

Regards,
Dan