[klibc] Status/future for klibc/initramfs

Thayne Harbaugh tharbaugh at lnxi.com
Wed Jan 5 16:32:59 PST 2005

I'm wondering where things are on the roadmap for klibc and
initramfs/early userspace.  When will everything be harmonized with the
kernel and be the default?  What is left to do?

I'm in my own little world, but I have a pretty good
klibc/hotplug/udev/kinit early userspace that just works (for me).  It's
taken me a bit to get things to work because I just couldn't find all
the details and there were a few bugs/lacking features.  Better/more
documentation would have helped me (maybe I missed it?).

--
Thayne Harbaugh
Linux Networx