[klibc] klibc-1.0.9 released

H. Peter Anvin hpa at orionmulti.com
Thu May 19 23:48:28 PDT 2005

I have released klibc-1.0.9.  This version fixes signal handing on
x86-64, and on i386 with Red Hat's execshield patch.

There might be other architectures affected (ppc is known to *not* be
affected), but right at the moment I don't have a good way to test
those.  The architectures affected are ones for which signal handing
*without* SA_RESTORER set is broken.

This is also the first release after switching to git for development,
so there might be some screwage there.

I plan to re-release this as 1.1 assuming there aren't any unforseen
problems.