[klibc] klibc-1.0.9 released

Jeff Bailey jbailey at ubuntu.com
Fri May 20 04:55:35 PDT 2005

Le jeudi 19 mai 2005 à 23:48 -0700, H. Peter Anvin a écrit :

> I have released klibc-1.0.9.  This version fixes signal handing on
> x86-64, and on i386 with Red Hat's execshield patch.
>
> There might be other architectures affected (ppc is known to *not* be
> affected), but right at the moment I don't have a good way to test
> those.  The architectures affected are ones for which signal handing
> *without* SA_RESTORER set is broken.

Should we consider adding a testsuite to klibc?  If there's something I
can run at build-time, it'll get checked automatically when I do the
upload to Ubuntu on i386, x86_64, powerpc, sparc, parisc and ia64.

Once Sarge releases, it can get testing on the rest of Debian's archs
too (alpha, arm, m68k, mips, and s390)

Tks,
Jeff Bailey