[klibc] Hacking update

Bryan O'Sullivan bos at serpentine.com
Mon May 5 00:10:30 PDT 2003

I just checked in the latest version of my standalone nfsmount program.
It works with NFS v2 and v3, UDP and TCP, compiling to 15K on x86.

I still need to do some refactoring on ipconfig, nfsmount, and kinit so
that they actually work sensibly, which is not quite currently the
case.  That shouldn't take more than a day, hopefully.

By midweek, this should all be in a testable state from an initramfs
context, without kernel support for either ipconfig or nfsroot.

	<b